top of page
< Back

The Key to Lead: Brasswork

Speaker: June Ryan

4/27/2024 | 2:45 PM - 3:45 PM

Speaker: June Ryan

In the 2022 “State of the Global Workplace” Gallup reports that only 21% of employees are engaged at work and only 33% of employees are thriving in their overall wellbeing. Most employees would say that they don't find their work meaningful, they don't think their lives are going well or they don't feel hopeful about their future. Global workers report mantras such as: "Living for the weekend," "watching the clock tick," "work is just a paycheck."  We can assume that these attitudes also spill over impacting our communities, and our home-life. So, what are the 21% of companies doing right that the other 79% of companies are not doing? If we are a leader or business owner, how can we create an environment that is an affirming, validating, empowering place to be? How can we be self-affirming, self-validating, and self-empowering when we find ourselves in an environment that is not supporting those things? How can we be a “positive node” in our workplace, in our community, and at home? Join me to uncover proven strategies that you can use right now be the bright light in your ecosystem that serves to light others up.

Learning Objectives:

  • You will learn why 80% of leaders report recognizing their employees while only 20% of employees report being recognized by their leadership.

  • You will learn techniques you can use to create a workplace that is affirming, validating, and empowering place to work.

  • You will learn how to create an E.P.I.C workplace by engineering, creating and celebrating the power of moments.

bottom of page